trečiadienis, birželio 01, 2005

8362 Views And You Scare Me ~ Che Che Anyway

Well, I made the perfect woman on The Sims 2 but the WooHoo just isn't satisfying me like it used to. I'd like to meet the perfect woman. I don't have time for games because I put all my energy into work and play. My favorite magazine is Vanity Fair. I can outlast you at Barney's or Bergdorf. Instead of going to the gym I like to walk from 5th ave/50th (Saks) to Madison/72nd (Ralph Lauren). I love the water, boats, scuba diving, rock climbing, driving, golf, polo, and water polo. I like to play with trains, ride bikes, and swim. I want to be a pirate. You might be thinking, "wow, this guy has alot going on, will he have time for me?" Yes, but only if you come along on my little adventures. If I meet the right woman I'm willing to put a lot of time and energy into a relationship. I'm especially attracted to high maintenance, sophisticated women who appreciate life's finer pleasures. I love ballet and opera so you'll have to pretend that you enjoy it. Good table manners and hygiene are pluses. You are: good with kids, lots of energy, sexy and adventurous, a cook/massuese/therapist, patient, indulgent, whimsical, feminine yet strong, keep me on my toes, don't think I'm a wimp because I worship you, a 50/50 partner, age gracefully, loyal, sophisticated, willing to coordinate your jewelry with my necktie, want to spend Sunday afternoons on the patio in our bathrobes sipping mimosas and reading the paper.

Komentarų nėra: