penktadienis, birželio 10, 2005

Fuck you motherfucker and it won't be me doin' the deed

fucker 17 "I've been described as cruel... but fair."



Active within 2 hours

SEND A NOTE
SEND A VOICE MESSAGE

SEND A WINK


Add to Hot List Dont View Again Send to a Friend Add to Block List

PERSONALS
help

Paid Time Remaining: 0

Find online matches
instant chat status: online hidden

1664 Online Now
Your Active Profile: josiesoho1
HOME
MY ACCOUNT
create profiles
manage profiles
manage photos
MY MESSAGES
MY HOTLIST
SEARCH
advanced search
get matched
BUY CREDITS
HELP
LOG OUT
TOS Privacy Policy


ME
I am a: man
Seeking a: woman
Interested In: Friendship, Play
Age: 43
Location: Candlestick, Massachusetts
Country: United States
Area Code:
Occupation: Multimedia Designer
Education: College Degree
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Religion:
Star Sign: Scorpio
Relationship Status: Divorced
Have Children: No
Want Children: No
MY GOODS
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 165 lbs
Hair: Brown
Eye Color: Brown
MY HABITS
Cigarettes Sometimes
Booze: Never
Drugs: Never
Self-love: Sometimes
Self-deprecation: Sometimes

YOU
Age Between: 35 - 45
Within: any distance
Education: Some College
Religion: no preference
Ethnicity: no preference
Star Sign: no preference
Have Children: no preference
Want Children: no preference
YOUR GOODS
Height: no preference
Weight: no preference
Hair: no preference
Eye Color: no preference
YOUR HABITS
Cigarettes: Always OK
Booze: Sometimes OK
Drugs: Sometimes OK
Self-love Sometimes OK
Self-deprecation: Sometimes OK


TIP OF THE ICEBERG
Last great book I read

“Treason” by Ann Coulter. I like 'coltish' women.
Most humbling moment

Got the 'trots' in High School.
Favorite on-screen sex scene

OK... it was in 'Rocky'... when he got Talia Shire on the floor. It was... primal.
Celebrity I resemble most

Tommy Lee Jones
Best or worst lie I've ever told

Told a woman I was a Gynecologist.
If I could be anywhere at the moment

Flamingo, FL
Song or album that puts me in the mood

The drone of an insect could put me in the mood.
Fill in the blanks

talking dirty is sexy;
acting dirty is sexier
In my bedroom, you'll find

Books gathering dust


WHY YOU SHOULD GET TO KNOW ME
I'm an enema... er... enigma.


MORE ABOUT WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR
Someone fun, likes to make sense and enjoys life.

Komentarų nėra: