trečiadienis, gegužės 25, 2005

8194 Views And I think You Are The Biggest Ass By Far

"so how do you like me so far?"

I am a: 42 yr old man

located in: Hellhole, Massachusetts, United States

looking for: 25 to 45-year old woman

within 100 miles of Hellhole, Massachusetts, United States

relationships: Several committed relationships — but now single

my ethnicity: White / Caucasian

body type: Athletic and toned

height: 5’ 9” (175.3 cms)

sense of humor: Goofy: Cartoons still crack me up, Clever: Nothing’s better than a quick-witted comeback, Friendly: I’ll laugh at anything


About me and who I'd like to date
I am 41 years old , from western ma. - single, never married, no children. you could probly say i am good-looking and in shape, clean cut, and at least a bit younger - looking and have an attractive and funny personality. I am looking for a woman to meet and spend time with. What id like in this lady would be beauty inside as well as a pretty face and with a sense of humor on the outside. Someone with whom i could just be myself and enjoy similar interests and good times, as it's always better to enjoy things with someone you care about. i like to golf, ride my harley and my atv's, go out to dinner, movies , stay home and relax, anything really



Appearance

height: 5’ 9” (175.3 cms)

eyes: Blue

hair: Light brown

body type: Athletic and toned

body art: No Answer

best feature: Arms

Interests

for fun:
i love to ride my harley, golf, ride my atv, play in the garage, work on the house and (believe it or not) - work


last read:
last book read , "Flyboys" - unforgetable

sense of humor: Goofy: Cartoons still crack me up, Clever: Nothing’s better than a quick-witted comeback, Friendly: I’ll laugh at anything

sports and exercise: Golf, Inline skating, Tennis / Racquet sports, Swimming, Other types of exercise, Auto racing / Motorcross, Baseball, Billiards / Pool, Hockey

common interests: Camping, Coffee and conversation, Dining out, Hobbies and crafts, Movies/Videos, New to the area, Nightclubs/Dancing, Playing sports, Shopping/Antiques, Travel/Sightseeing, Volunteering, Watching sports

Lifestyle

exercise habits: Exercise regularly

daily diet: Meat and potatoes, Keep it healthy

smoke: No Way

drink: Social drinker, maybe one or two

job: Self-Employed

income: $75,001 to $100,000

my place: Live alone

have kids: None

want kids: Not sure

pets:

I have: No Answer

I don't have, but like: Cats, Dogs

I don't like: No Answer

Background/Values

ethnicity: White / Caucasian

faith: Christian / Catholic

education: High school, Some college, School of life

languages: English, French

politics: No Answer

About My Date

hair: Auburn / Red, Black, Light brown, Dark brown, Blonde, Salt and pepper, Dark blonde

eyes: Any

height: 4’ 6” (137.0 cms) to 5’ 9” (175.0 cms)

body type: Slender, About average, Athletic and toned, A few extra pounds, Curvy

languages: English

ethnicity: Any

faith: Any

education: Any

job: Any

income: Any

smoke: No Way, Occasionally, Trying to quit

drink: Social drinker, maybe one or two

relationships: Any

have kids: Any

want kids: Any

turn-ons: Tattoos, Long hair, Skinny dipping, Flirting, Public displays of affection, Dancing, Brainiacs, Candlelight, Thunderstorms

turn-offs: No Answer

perfect date:
Intimate





Date received: May 24, 2005
Subject: lolololol wow are you serious?

"no pictures with motorcycles,etc."

and then you have a picture of your bicycle??

whats up w/that??

hypocrite or what??

geez

you women- how are we to figure You out???


Dear I'm Better Than Average Looking,

Don't count on your looks getting you through life. They won't last.

As for your personality you couldn't capture my attention for 2 seconds.

Intellect? Last time I checked my Trek 460 doesn't have a motor.

Buh bye, loser.

oxo Don't waste your time wondering why no woman wants you. Just look for a biker ho.

Komentarų nėra: