pirmadienis, gegužės 16, 2005

OOh Baby 7960 Views

Mail The Fan Photos Music Security My Account Help

My Match | Search | My Profile | Email | Advice: Happen Mag


Welcome, josiesoho (17) New email Sign Out Account Settings How Match Works Help Your Privacy


<< return to received message | show me more profiles like joojoojoo's >>

joojoojoo







Remove from searches

Block from winks and emails



Wink at me FREE Save me to favorites Forward to a friend



View by Section

Active within 3 days
Basics


Appearance


Interests

Lifestyle

Background/Values


About My Date


More Photos





Do we match?Basics
"I like to meet easy going girl. I don't those act crazzy . I am tried deal crazzy girls. I am cool and sweet, and I only acept"

I am a: 24 yr old man

located in: Boston, Massachusetts, United States

looking for: 18 to 35-year old woman

within United-States, Massachusetts

relationships: Several committed relationships — but now single

my ethnicity: Black / African descent

body type: No Answer

height: 6’ 2” (188.0 cms)

sense of humor: No Answer


About me and who I'd like to date
I like travel and try new thing .I am kind and honest. I don,t like drama and dishonest be yourself and I will enjoy your company. I hate to waste my time. I am not gredy and agrasive and I don't like those are gredy and agrasive. I like to go movie, and comedy is my fravorite. I love to maintain my happiness. I avoid 99% angry and sad, they are useless. I join this club to save time and meet my beautiful girls. I wish my self good luck and the rest of people.



Appearance

height: 6’ 2” (188.0 cms)

eyes: Black

hair: Black

body type: No Answer

body art: No Answer

best feature: No Answer

Interests

sense of humor: No Answer

sports and exercise: No Answer

common interests: No Answer

Lifestyle

exercise habits: No Answer

daily diet: No Answer

smoke: No Answer

drink: No Answer

job: No Answer

income: No Answer

my place: No Answer

have kids: No Answer

want kids: No Answer

pets:

I have: No Answer

I don't have, but like: No Answer

I don't like: No Answer

Background/Values

ethnicity: Black / African descent

faith: No Answer

education: Associates degree

languages: No Answer

politics: No Answer

About My Date

hair: Any

eyes: Any

height: 3’ 1” (94.0 cms) to 8’ 11” (272.0 cms)

body type: Any

languages: Any

ethnicity: Any

faith: Any

education: Any

job: Any

income: Any

smoke: Any

drink: Any

relationships: Any

have kids: Any

want kids: Any

turn-ons: No Answer

turn-offs: No Answer

perfect date:
No Answer

Komentarų nėra: