pirmadienis, gegužės 09, 2005

7812 Views~ Too Bad You're So Far Away



jo©


So you have six siblings?? I guess that makes for a very busy Christmas. And are you all getting together for Mother's Day this Sunday? In fact , do your brothers and sisters live in Mass.? And just where is Florence?
You see, I have alot of questions, just a part of my nosiness I guess. But you do sound very interesting I must say.
As for me i have a 10 year old boy who is going on 20 and of course thinks he knows everything. How old are you kids? Anyway, I am an electrical contractor and I do like what I do. I love to problem solve and work with my hands. I did own several restaurants, which I built, here in San Francisco, but after almost 10 years of never having a life or a day off I finally sold them all and I can't tell you how good that felt. It was as if the weight of the entire British empire was taken off my shoulders. So anyway, I went back to contracting and it was right when the dot-coms hit, and was just the right timing. There was so much money flowing around here it was obscene.
Speaking of obscene, I just went to see "Enron - The smartest Guys in the Room". Absolutely excellant!! I just wish they would walk in and take every nickel Lay & Schilling hid off shore and give it back to the pension fund.
Anyway, I have to run as I have to do some billing, but was desperately looking for a way to avoid it, (and also write you).
Talk to you soon,

Komentarų nėra: