trečiadienis, gegužės 18, 2005

8005 Views Of Me

"June looking for Ward ( Loose interpretation, but YOU already got that)"

I am a: woman

located in: Massachusetts, United States

looking for: 35 to 55-year old man

relationships: No Answer

my ethnicity: White / Caucasian

body type: Curvy

height: 5’ 2” (157.5 cms)

sense of humor: Yes, I have one

sign: Sagittarius


About me and who I'd like to date
Think blonde and retro. Marilyn, Donna Reed, Grace Kelly .Throw in a wild streak though. June Cleaver with a twist. I trust that there is someone out there that is authentic enough to be honest with me on all levels . One that wants to spend the time to get to know whom we could really be. I am smart in a worldly way, intuitive and artistic. I've known some intense levels of adversity but still, I love to laugh about life's ridiculous whimsy. Cosmic jokes and my complete belief in karma keep me alive. You need to be an optimist with an urgent sense of the enjoyment that a life shared could bring. Believe that you are valuable enough to be loved. Loved intensely whether you are near or far. Let's create a bond that transcends space and time. At the same time, please remember these bonds are more delicate than the webs of a spider . Friendship is tenuous at best, but friendship is where we must begin. Perhaps, we may proceed from there. Before you apply, let me reiterate, that you must be free and secure enough to be loved not only by your perfect match but sure that you truly have earned the entitlement to be loved . Know you are valuable without question. Please don't show me photos of you with your Porsche , Humvee, Mercedes, motorcycle, pickup and or sailboat . I've seen enough photos of guys atop motors in front of motors. I'm glad for you if you have such toys. I like motorcycles as much as the next girl but that's not why I'm here. I've been around long enough to know what really counts. Make your's the one that counts. What are you dong for the rest of your life?



Appearance

height: 5’ 2” (157.5 cms)

eyes: Blue

hair: Indescribable

hairstyle: Curled, Shoulder-length

body type: Curvy

body art: No Answer

best feature: No Answer

Interests

for fun:
I bike,walk and dance. Shovel snow when I get really bored. I do love gardening, though the lawn takes precedence in season right now. If, you know what I mean?. I make jewelry and love to cook. When are you coming over? What do you like to do?


favorite hot spots:
Have been to many places in the U.S. Including some that many would never be privy to. This distinction sets me apart in dimensions that I know many will never experience. Realize the value of places that regard all love as acceptable. Marilyn.

favorite things:
Naps during thunderstorms,blizzards. Do you know any place where the rain or sleet bounces off a tin roof? I really like tin rooves. Nearly as much as I love sleeping in a house next to the surf. My soul is cleansed by the sound of the sea. Grace

last read:
I loved Carrie Fisher's thinly disguised autobiography, "The Best Awful". "The Epicure's Lament". All of Augusten Burroughs novels. Vonnegut is an all time favorite. "Kurt, are you listening? " And, your literary passions are?

sense of humor: No Answer

sports and exercise: Cycling, Dancing, Walking / Hiking

common interests: No Answer

Lifestyle

exercise habits: Exercise regularly

daily diet: Keep it healthy

smoke: No Answer

drink: Social drinker, maybe one or two

job: Self-Employed

I spend my working time with people that tell me all the truth, all the time. Can be humbling. Definitely refreshing. Jewelry is my avocation but would like it to become my vocation. Perhaps one day.

income: No Answer

my place: Live with kids

have kids: Yes, and sometimes they live at home

how many: 2

want kids: No Answer

pets:

I have: Fish

I don't have, but like: No Answer

I don't like: No Answer

Background/Values

ethnicity: White / Caucasian

Born in MA and have seen much of the US, KW, Aspen,Palm Beach, Palm Desert, West Hollywood,San Diego,Long Island. Love The End. Jamaica one day. I am of English , Scottish And Lituanian descent. The oldest of six

faith: Spiritual but not religious

Have respect for all religions. My beliefs are a hodge podge of everything I believe sounds true and right. Don't think one can go wrong with the Golden Rule. Definitely believe that what goes around comes around.

education: Associates degree/ Studio Arts



languages: English

politics: Non-conformist

About My Date

hair: Any

eyes: Any

height: 5’ 7” (170.0 cms) to 6’ 2” (188.0 cms)

body type: Any

languages: English, French, Russian,Flemish,German,Swedish

ethnicity: Any

faith: Any

education: High school, Some college, Associates degree, Bachelors degree, Graduate degree, PhD / Post Doctoral, School of life

job: Any

income: $25,001 to $35,000, $35,001 to $50,000, $50,001 to $75,000

smoke: Occasionally

drink: Social drinker, maybe one or two

relationships: Any

have kids: Any

want kids: Not sure

turn-ons: Flirting, Dancing, Candlelight, Thunderstorms

turn-offs: Self serving righteous morons

Komentarų nėra: