sekmadienis, gegužės 08, 2005

7780 Views ~ Matchsticks Says We're An 85% Fit

You Say You'd take a Woman To The Next Level I'm Afraid To Ask Just What Level That Would Be

"the next level"

I am a: 48 yr old man

located in: New York, New York, United States

looking for: 31 to 47-year old woman

within 3000 miles of New York, New York, United States

relationships: Divorced

my ethnicity: White / Caucasian

body type: Slender

height: 5’ 10” (177.8 cms)

sense of humor: No Answer

sign: Aquarius

So it's not an easy thing to define myself on this page for fear of coming off a bit arrogant,aloof, highbrow,and of course my personal favorite, egotistical, although I will admit however that modesty is my greatest quality. My philosophy extends to living my life as if everything is a miracle with the exception of country music. I do like rock and roll especially sting, sade, massive attack, radiohead coldplay and star sailor. Discos are not my thing but I will go to a club once in while. If you do insist on dancing I must warn you I am a great one. I like all forms and mediums of art and photography and like to write in my spare time. Snowboarding and surfing are the two kinds of sports I like to do

First off do not tell me how many times a week you go to the gym. I could care less and most guys do not care either. Also do not tell me you majored in the history of gym in college. I am not looking for a Madonna/Blonde Ambition tour type of girl. If you wear a lot of makeup please do not e-mail me. Also sometimes we like to see you in flats or trainers. You do not have to wear heels all the time. There is nothing more sexy to me then the way a woman walks. My ideal match is someone who is an open, honest person who is not afraid of embarrassing herself. Someone who is a free spirit, but still has a high sense of morality; and is not afraid to be herself. Someone who is comfortable with going downtown or uptown within the same evening.

Komentarų nėra: