pirmadienis, kovo 07, 2005

Subject: RE: Unconventionally Real




Date received: February 10, 2005
Subject: RE: Unconventionally real

Thanks June, I mean Josie...Did you every hear that dirty joke about Ward and June Cleaver? I can only remember the punch line, which I won't repeat, since it would just sounds digusting without the lead-up to it.. I know what you mean about being transported thru dimensions, it's something I'm very prone to doing. I spent some time in the 5th dimension, just yesterday! I was in Bali when I took those pictures, I have a lot more, I think I'll post a few. The reason I was there was to train some people in a CAD jewelry design program. We're developing a service merging traditional craftsmanship and modern technology. I may be going back for an extended trip in a month or so, so I'm not sure what I'm doing on Matchsticks.com. Maybe I should start doing searches in Indonesia. The honest truth is, I haven't been feeling like dating for a few months. I did join up again on Matchsticks.com, but for whatever reason. I can't seem to make the leap from typing to people to meeting them. I suppose I could bring a laptop on a date and send instant messages across the table. This note is concerning me now, I feel like I'm getting weirder by the minute. I think I probably just need some sleep.. well I need a lot more than that, but we won't go into that right now.
OK .. I'm done, your turn!
James

Komentarų nėra: