antradienis, kovo 08, 2005

Subject: Chim chiminea, cherie







Lo and behold, they do exist (and to think I had assumed it was a mere typo)! Cool things these chimineas, though I find the shape a bit suggestive. Perhaps this is the "twist [that] only Ward knows," that you mentioned. Or were you trying to tell him something?

I really must buy a new dictionary, one that has things like chimineas in it - care to recommend one?

The new pix is a nice touch. You're quite a cutie, Josie. But you could have posted one of the sole of your shoe, for all I care (okay, thats not entirely true). I do believe that I am valuable enough to be loved and loved intensely. You strike me as someone so profoundly capable of this (i.e. loving intensely) that ... "you gots diamonds on the soles of yer shoes" ..

Your own and only,
Lucky (at least hopin' to be) Pete

Komentarų nėra: