antradienis, kovo 15, 2005

sunscanner666




Hi there, Ms. Cleaver - - er, I mean, ms. Josie,

You know, the one thing we seem indisputably to have in common is a love for the beach!!

I’ve been to a few of those you mention, and another strand here and there...!

I like your spunky spirit - - hey SPUNKY, that’s a Ward Cleaver word, n’est-ce pas? - - and especially your smile and your creativity. Anyhoo, a glance at my profile will tell you that I domicile 160 mi. away in NYC... however, I also double as a Hampshire County denizen, on accounta that’s where me kids live. And I’m up quite often.

At any rate, ms. js1,
If you think there’d be any point in it, or amusement at the very least (and I believe there well could be), then perhaps we could trade ewires for a spell to gauge sympathies of a copasetic nature.

Anyway, "near or far" as you say, may be in the cards. And while I do not have familiarity with Augusten Burroughs, I can pledge great authenticity and honesty...and warmth!!

Cheers
= Jimbeaux

Komentarų nėra: