pirmadienis, kovo 14, 2005

F'n Dicks




From: barehappy

Date received: March 14, 2005
Subject:

Hello,

You look very nice. My name is Scat and I'd like to tell you what I'm seeking. It is not my wish to offend you, but without stating what I'm looking for, there is no way to find it. Therefore, please forgive me if any of what I am about to say offends you.

I am looking for a woman who would like to join me as my lover in a casual or serious, ongoing long-term relationship. I notice that you are looking for a woman, so I assume you are bi. If you are gay, then of course you would not be interested and I wish you all the best.

I live in Bare, Mass., own my own home and am divorced. My ex and I used to host swingers parties here at the house and we've made, and still have many swinger friends both couples and singles. She and I are still close, but no longer intimate.

I have extra rooms in the house to facilitate your staying over frequently, or even moving in long term should it eventually develop into that, but I'm not looking to rush anything.

This lifestyle is not for everyone, but most people I have met that do this are very kind, loving people. Really quite normal aside from this sexuality that is rapidly growing in acceptance.

Again, I apologize if you are offended. I would appreciate it if you could let me know even if you are not interested so I will not contact you again.

I can also be contacted at barehappy@matchsticks.com I can be contacted by IM on yahoo as brokenspoke and have photos of myself in that profile. If you want, I'd then be happy to share my phone numbers with you also.

If you decide I'm not for you, I hope you find the happiness we all seek and deserve.

Yours very truly,

Scat barehappy's profile

45-year-old man
Bare, MA, US

Seeking
women 18-55
Active within 24 hours

2 komentarai:

Anonimiškas rašė...

Simply pathetic. Friends of mine have received similar droppings. How shameless can some people be.

TS

Jozee rašė...

All this stuff is true. I couldn't possibly make it all up. JZ