šeštadienis, kovo 05, 2005

More Gasoline On The Fire

Subject: Josie, oh, Josie??? I got winked at yesterday;


by a cute blonde, but after I skipped over the things we didn't have in common ( shooting pool, nascar, reality tv ) it left me with her statement," I like the sun." Then I got all excited cause I like the sun too, and I started to write her a letter and while I was writing, I kept thinking about you and that drop dead smile and those adorable dimples and how they just make me weak in the knees. And that got me thinking, hey , what about earth? Doesn't she like earth too? Earth is way cool! I mean without earth and its wonderful gravity, I couldn't get weak in the knees over your dimples and all. And I know a whole lot about gravity, you better believe it. I got in an argument one time with my friends Ben and Jerry. I said that if you dropped a scoop of cookie dough ice cream and way too much chocolate to be good for anyone ice cream off the Eiffel Tower at the same time, you would be demonstrating that 1) you had amazingly poor scientific judgement because the Eiffel Tower is wider at the base than a the top and the scoops would just go SPLAT! long before they got to the bottom and 2) you could pretty much do the same thing from my garage roof for a whole lot less money, so we all pile in the car and went to Cumberland Farms. I don't know if you have those, but it's really not a farm at all , like that one you went to on your second grade field trip, but it's a store that is convenient and sells all manner of cheese doodles and soda pop and ice cream and if you really need. lottery tickets.

Komentarų nėra: