šeštadienis, gruodžio 03, 2005

That's a helluva wink

"eyes say it all"

I am a: 43 yr old man

located in: Berlin, Germany

looking for: 27 to 57-year old woman

within

relationships: Currently separated

my ethnicity: White / Caucasian

body type: Slender

height: 5’ 11” (181.0 cms)


sign: Cancer


About me and who I'd like to date
I´m your guy if you like handsome boyish clever gentlemen with lots of energy and a positive view on literally every aspect of life. I love to travel and the outdoors, sea and woods, sports. I love fine dinners, concerts, , people. I can listen and I love conversations about almost everything - just enjoy the varieties of life, that exist. But that´s so much more fun with right lady. I am adaptable, always curious and want to share an intimate a sensual/sexual commited relationship with the queen of my dream. Let me know where you are.

I am looking for a mentally mature attractive lady with power, wit and humor, self-assured, independent, sensual, healthy, with an opinion, a team-player. I tend to like active women who can take initiative and can take over the lead at times. I cannot stand passive types.

Appearance

height: 5’ 11” (181.0 cms)

eyes: Blue

hair: Blonde

body type: Slender

body art: None

best feature: Butt

Interests

for fun:
dance, sniff, observe, sense, listen, ....... so much


favorite hot spots:
I love movies and concerts, outdoors, museums but the hottest spot is close to .....?

favorite things:
just looking into your (?) eyes!

last read:
I read so much, hard to say.


sports and exercise: Aerobics, Dancing, Tennis / Racquet sports, Running, Swimming, Yoga, Other types of exercise

common interests: Coffee and conversation, Cooking, Dining out, Gardening/Landscaping, Movies/Videos, Museums and art, Music and concerts, Nightclubs/Dancing, Playing sports, Shopping/Antiques

Lifestyle

exercise habits: Exercise 3-4 times per week

daily diet: Meat and potatoes, Keep it healthy

smoke: Occasionally

drink: Social drinker, maybe one or two

job: Other profession

income: $150,001+

my place: No Answer

have kids: None

want kids: No Answer

pets:

I have: No Answer

I don't have, but like: Cats, Dogs, Horses


Background/Values

ethnicity: White / Caucasian

faith: No Answer

education: Graduate degree

languages: English, Spanish, German

politics: Middle of the Road

About My Date

hair: Auburn / Red, Black, Light brown, Dark brown, Blonde, Salt and pepper, Silver, Dark blonde, Grey, Platinum

eyes: Any

height: 5’ 1” (155.0 cms) to 6’ 5” (195.0 cms)

body type: Slender, About average, Athletic and toned, A few extra pounds, Full-figured, Curvy

languages: English

ethnicity: Any

faith: Any

education: Associates degree, Bachelors degree, Graduate degree, PhD / Post Doctoral, School of life

job: Any

income: $35,001 to $50,000, $50,001 to $75,000, $75,001 to $100,000, $100,001 to $150,000, $150,001+

smoke: No Way, Occasionally

drink: Social drinker, maybe one or two

relationships: Any

have kids: Any

want kids: Any

turn-ons: Long hair, Skinny dipping, Flirting, Thrills, Public displays of affection, Dancing, Power, Brainiacs, Boldness / Assertiveness, Erotica, Candlelight, Thunderstorms

turn-offs: No Answer

Josie says,

A guy like you could make me rethink Matchsticks.

Why no pic, Prince Charming?
I'm afraid you might be - as my mom used to say, " Too good to be true."
But thanks for your interest you sure do sound hot.
oxo Jo

P.S. You had me till sniff.

Komentarų nėra: