antradienis, gruodžio 27, 2005

11,207

I'm a simple, honest country boy who has been around a bit. I lived in Boston and San Francisco for long periods but am now back home in the New England woods where I grew up. I have enjoyed the solitude and quiet so much that I don't get out much to meet people. Plus I'm long tired of bars and such. I’m handy around the house -- and as facile with a hammer as I am with a skillet. Friends tell me I’ve got a generous nature and a quick wit. Music is a big part of my life. I jam with bluegrass and old time bands whenever I get the chance. I would like to find a country girl who is the jeans and sweater type. Who is not big on makeup and is not afraid to rough it and get dirty, but cleans up good. A cuddly wood heat kind of soul like me. A country/folk leaning musician would be a big plus. I may be rough around the edges, but get to know me and you’ll soon see my sweet side

Komentarų nėra: