šeštadienis, lapkričio 05, 2005

Thank You Sweetheart



jo�

From: sarge1969
To: josiesoho
Date received: November 3, 2005
Subject: Just a compliment...

You must already know you are very attractive, but I'll say it too. I like your comments. I have a few pictures, but they are mostly of my surroundings. I love my land ( the wildlife that surrounds me), and I think there is a picture of my truck. I work odd hours (fri-tue), and don't expect a reply(although I would be delighted to be able to take you to lunch). Just take the compliment. Thank you. Ike...

Dear Ike,
I'll take all the compliments I can get. Particularly from a truck drivin' man with the same rank my dad once had.

I have a boyfriend right now so lunch isn't an option. But, thanks again.

Best of luck with your forays back and forth to Philly. Hope you meet Miss Right.

Josie

Komentarų nėra: