pirmadienis, spalio 31, 2005

Hi Ed - You're Cute An All But Ya Sound Like Spam - Sorry

Hi,

My name is Ed and I am responding to your personal. You are a very attractive young woman and I must say without sounding shallow that your beautiful smile and gorgeous eyes certainly caught my eye and interest. I enjoyed reading about you and see that we have several things in common. Just to let you know, I am having a trouble with matchsticks and it seems that you will not be able to view my profile and I am also having trouble sending e-mails through matchsticks. I am working with Matchsticks on this, and that is why I will be telling you all about myself. If after reading my letter you are interested, please drop me a note with your e-mail address so that I can send you a photo. I hope you will enjoy reading about me as much as I enjoyed yours.

And just how would I do this?


I am 52 years old, Italian, salt and pepper hair, large brown or hazel eyes (depending on my mood) and long eyelashes. I love anything outdoors from picnics to long walks holding hands. I also love museums and the arts. I am a non-smoker and a very light social drinker. I try to enjoy life to the fullest, but, would like to do it with someone special. I am very romantic; love to send flowers and cards for no reason except to say "I am thinking of You". I love long walks, hugging, cuddling, kissing and holding hands. I also love sunsets and walks on the beach and in the snow late at night. I enjoy all types of music, from easy listening to classical to light rock.

I love to cook and make almost anything, from Italian to Chinese to Sushi. There is nothing better or romantic then to cook a fabulous meal and sharing it by candlelight, soft music, and great conversation with someone special.

I am a professional and am the xxxxx, xxxxxxxxxx Engineer for Keller Army Medical Center at West Point Military Academy. I am originally from Someport, Long Island and moved up to New Castle, NY about 10 years ago. I own a beautiful 3-bedroom brick home with 1/2 acre of land. I am happy where I am in life but would like to share the good times as well as the bad with someone special. I am divorced and have been on my own for quite some time and just have not found that special someone to share my life with. I have been on a few dates but the "spark" was just not there.

I am well traveled and lived in; India, Korea, Thailand, Japan, and Hawaii. Living overseas in third world countries opened my eyes to just how good we have it here in the United States. I also speak Thai, Korean and of course English. I also taught English in Korea, Thailand and India.

In closing, I do want to say that I am not looking for a short-term relationship or a one-night stand. I am looking to meet someone who is caring, warm, loving, and sincere with whom I can develop a great friendship with and become my best friend that will eventually lead to a long-term relationship. Well, I hope that I did not bore you too much.

Nuff said, Ed




Komentarų nėra: