trečiadienis, balandžio 13, 2005

7161 Views Today And Your Wink~ Probably Not




Secure 716

"Summer is almost here."

I am a: 37 yr old man

located in: Chester, Massachusetts, United States

looking for: 27 to 45-year old woman

within 30 miles of Chester, Massachusetts, United States

relationships: Divorced

my ethnicity: White / Caucasian

body type: Athletic and toned

height: 6’ 4” (193.0 cms)

sense of humor: Clever: Nothing’s better than a quick-witted comeback


About me and who I'd like to date
Hello... I am a 6-4 240, have a picture upon request. I am seeking a female between the ages of 27-42 who would like to start off slow(get to know each other first) and see what happens. I am caring, smart, funny, and have a lot to offer. Thanks for looking.



Appearance

height: 6’ 4” (193.0 cms)

eyes: Hazel

hair: Dark brown

body type: Athletic and toned

body art: No Answer

best feature: Lips

Interests

for fun:
I attend Red Sox and Patriot games. Like going out to see live music on the weekends. Salt and fresh water fishing. Being a beach bum during the summertime. Home improvements and just about anything outdoors.


favorite hot spots:
Cape Cod....Like to hang out in the more low key bars when venturing out. I have been a lot of places so I really don't know where the place that I want to go is.

favorite things:
Favorite thing...fast older cars. Favorite shopping place.....Supermarket. Favorite food...Pizza

last read:
Todays newspaper

sense of humor: Clever: Nothing’s better than a quick-witted comeback

sports and exercise: Golf, Inline skating, Swimming, Weights / Machines, Baseball, Basketball, Billiards / Pool, Bowling, Football, Hockey

common interests: Camping, Coffee and conversation, Cooking, Dining out, Fishing/Hunting, Gardening/Landscaping, Hobbies and crafts, Movies/Videos, Museums and art, Music and concerts, Nightclubs/Dancing, Performing arts, Playing sports, Shopping/Antiques, Volunteering, Watching sports

Lifestyle

exercise habits: Exercise regularly

daily diet: Meat and potatoes

smoke: No Way

drink: Social drinker, maybe one or two

job: Technical / Computers / Engineering

income: $50,001 to $75,000

my place: Live with kids

have kids: Yes, and sometimes they live at home

how many: 2

want kids: No Answer

pets:

I have: Cats

I don't have, but like: Fish

I don't like: Gerbils / Guinea Pigs / Etc., Fleas

Background/Values

ethnicity: White / Caucasian

faith: Christian / Catholic

education: Associates degree, Bachelors degree

languages: English

politics: Some other viewpoint

About My Date

hair: Any

eyes: Any

height: 5’ 2” (157.5 cms) to 6’ 4” (193.0 cms)

body type: Any

languages: Any

ethnicity: Any

faith: Any

education: Any

job: Any

income: Any

smoke: Any

drink: Any

relationships: Any

have kids: Any

want kids: Any

turn-ons: Tattoos, Body piercings, Long hair, Skinny dipping, Flirting, Thrills, Public displays of affection, Dancing, Boldness / Assertiveness, Erotica, Candlelight, Thunderstorms

turn-offs: No Answer

perfect date:
Casual
Refreshingly funny conversation over soup and sandwiches, sharing a smile before we return to work for the afternoon

Komentarų nėra: