šeštadienis, kovo 12, 2005

Subject: Re: A thinking man? Level headed Woman?





Subject: Re: A thinking man? Level headed Woman?
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 19:02:54 +0000

UMMM ??? What's a 'blog' ?
Yup! I'm a compu-rookie lass!
Got this confounding contraption so to catch up wi the Joneses so t'say.
Everyone is using these things to make art now-a-DAZE,,, so I got it, loaded to
the max wi memory, so to learn and use AutoCad supposedly to make designing my
sculptures easier.
Then o'course,,, as wi all big boys wi new big 'TOYS',,, I just had to get on
line to see what all the fuss is about wi all these lassies strutin' they stuff,
advertisin' fer amores and so on.
Well, if ye ask me,,, they ain't all their 'cracked up' t'be!!!
And, I'll get this off m'chest at the get go,,, I do not like having this
'middle-man' twixt our trading thoughts. I'm a VERY private man lass. Nuff said!
Your collection of images on MATCHSTICKS are interesting. I will assume you know the
significance of the pineapple! But, WOW!, yours is a doozee!
Where'd ye get it? = A+++
And the shore scene wi the rocks sorta split apart looks a lot like Beaver Tail
Point here in R.I. where I fish for Stripers a lot. ???
Did you do the colour things?
Do you ever go over to MASS MoCA? Quite a SPACE !!! Blew me awa!
For having twa chilluns grown ye no look so worse for the wear lass! ;-)
Jewelry is sooo tedious to me! Working THAT SMALL would mak me crazy!!!
The shot of the fence corner is A++ lass. Your 'yad' ?
(See,,, I'm learning this New England lingo !;-)
Catch ye on the flip flop ! Gotta git!
(Jozee)
Until,
ENJOY !!!,
Isles

Komentarų nėra: